Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Another week passed

Well..... it is Wed. half of the week passed. Can't believe how time pass like a second. This week has nothing exciting happened. Well.... except talking with my mom....... can't believe I was search those information for her. But, need to inform her what she should know. My mom was complain that since I wasn't around her, I couldn't be useful........ I agree and hopefully I will be useful to her soon...... hehe..... >___<


Anyways, I was writing some more in here but, it got cut off due to I use the special character. And my words is shorten now........ :(

5 comments:

BoringFish said...

Lampe Berger fragrances.
I heard of it.. I had some at home!
ASK me, ask me!

BoringFish said...

Are you going ask me?

Tenant at Apt. 2310 said...

Thanks..... I guess I got all things that I want to know from internet. But, it is cool to see the actual product from you though. :)

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»