Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Anyway, today is Mother's Day. I didn't really do anything special about since my mom is still in HK. I did went to P-town and visit my grandma yesterday and have dinner with the relatives.

It was soooooo sunny today and I really want to stay outside. However, I need to work in the afternoon. I only able to manage to get back in town from P-town and then don't really have any time left to enjoy the weather. And I understand people all stay out or out of town for the Mother's Day. No one even show up in the lab so far. I guess I probably won't see any user show up during my shift. >__<

My roommie is having her wonderful vacation. Good for her...... I got to stuck in the Corvallis. Anyway, someone just show up in the lab while I was typing this message. arrrrrhhhhh....... Things are always so unexpected.

4 comments:

BoringFish said...

Thanks for thinking of your homie!

Anonymous said...

咩係"P-town"?
Donna

Tenant at Apt. 2310 said...

P-town means Portland. Which is the city where my relatives live. It is a pretty place also has a nick name called "Rose City"

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»