Sunday, April 09, 2006

NANA the anime and newly updates

Finally watched the newest NANA anime. After the manga and the live movie, it finally came down to anime. The op sounds so cool. The tone for the voice actor(Paku Romi) of Osaki Nana is kind of too low. She also voice for Edward for Fullmetal Alchemist. This is the first time I hear her voice for a female charactor.

Here is Nana anime official site.

Anyway, I got a new hair cut during the spring break. This is the first time I tried to get it at a beauty school. And the result is terrible........ I just hope my hair could grow faster....... >___<

Haven't update the blog for a while coz kind of busy study for my citizenship test. And I passed last Wed. now just have to wait for the doing the oath and I could be officially as a US citizen. Kind of broke after paying all those application fees........ it costed me almost $400. I kind celebrated with two of my aunts at Red Lobster. The lobster tails were sooooo good, but, need to pay the price for it......... After paying the rent and cable, I am officially "BROKE"...... and there still have a whole month to go before I get my paycheck..... arrrrhhhhh.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

妳頭髮剪到幾短?剛巧我昨晚都剪了,因為後勁好熱。
Donna

Tenant at Apt. 2310 said...

Not too short..... just slight longer than the shoulder length. Anyway, just the cut looks kind of bad..... I feel my hair got so thick...... :(
I used to go to a salon which own by a Japanese lady, and her cut is a lot better.... more trendy looking..... but, it is expensive though....