Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Weekend

This is the Easter Sunday, I just went back to Portland for the Satursday coz my grandparents came back. I have the chance to visit my little cousin. She is still a new born baby (age less than a month) It seems like my grandparnets are quit happy to see the little baby. We went to a dim sum at Wong's King in SE portland. To be honest, the dim sum there is just so so. I guess I need to go back to Hong Kong sometime soon to eat the real chinese food....... miss the old days....

Anyway, this weekend overall was pretty good until I met that crazy idiot driver. Hope it won't happen again and hope even if it happen, a police will be near by and lecture that guy(or sent him to jail please).

My baby cousin and me........my cousin is soooo little and kawaii .... hehe >___<


No comments: