Monday, February 27, 2006

Another week passed by

Anyway, ignore the fact that I am starving while writing this blog. The week passed by fast. I don't even really done anything. I guess I must have some problems on my time management. As last week, I watched a new hk tv series "天幕下的戀人". The main character said that the poor people are lacking of time and money in the first episode. I totally agree with that. It is kind of sad to hear that but it was totally right. I am lacking of those two things at this moment. To be honest, I am really bad at time management. Can't be efficiently allocate my time. Usually waste most of the time on something that is not worth it. However, sometime it is hard to be on track all the time, especially for me. Don't know if there is any way I could do to fix this problem. sigh........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same opinion with you. Thus hope to be rich?
Donna