Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Chinese New Year is fading now..... but all the Food still in memory.......

Finally decided to post the pictures of what I have been eating lately. Especially for the Chinese New Year celebration for last two weeks.............. eating soooo much.....

Started from the Chinese New Year Eve...... my uncle and his wife cooked and two of my aunts actually bought some of them from store......


Then the Chinese New Year Day......... well.... I believed I had hot pot for it, but didn't take a picture...... but, still yummy!

Next is the second day of the Chinese New Year. In my family trandition, I am not supposed to eat meat on the first day. Therefore, my mom would cook more for the second day. But, this time, I was the one who cook and also invited my cousin to come. Also, my roomie helped out a lot. :)


Me and my roomie had a picture with the finished products....... FOOD!! Thanks God that it is eatable..... Hehe.....



And last one was the one I ate at one of my friend's house..... they cooked and I just being there and eat........

1 comment:

BoringFish said...

Another round of low-cal vegi soup, please?!