Thursday, February 23, 2006

Want to watch tonight Olympic for the figure skating

Anyway, I really want to watch the ladies figure skating tonight. But, before that, I checked nbc.com and find out the result. It is kind of dramaic. At first, I really wanted to see Michelle Kwan to skate, but she dropped out. Kind of disappointing to see her finished with the no end Olympic dream. But, the result was kind of different from what I have expected. Shizuka Arakawa(Japan) won the gold.

It has been a pretty slow this week. I think I shall find some motivation, otherwise, it is kind of hard to keep up. I feel like eating fried chicken even though I was planning to go on diet starting from this week. But, things are always go into a different way. The next thing I am expecting is the new expansion pack from the sims 2. I got it pre-order online and it should be coming on Mar. 2nd.

Emily, my roomie's dog, is staying the house most of the time. She always look at me with a really sad face. I can't take it anymore, I am trying to hide myself in my room without looking at her face. Somehow I think she needs a lot of attention. That is the reason why I don't really want any pet coz I don't have time for the pet. Hope Emily will get uses to it soon.

Another thing is that my powerball dream is gone...... no matching numbers...... guess I need to face the reality and work hard now. >__<

No comments: