Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Waiting for the OFB to come

Oh man.... it is hard when you are waiting for something. I waiting for the newest expansion pack (OFB) from the sims 2 game since yesterday. I knew the official release is today. It should be in store already. However, I pre-order it at the EA store. And I still haven't get any comfirmation of the item shipped........ I regret now.... I shouldn't pre-order.... I should just grap it from target where I heard there is a $5 gift card from target at portland area. I hope I could get it by Friday or no later than Sat.

The funny thing is that I heard someone knock the door yesterday. I ran down the stair from my room and get to the door. I almost hope that it is the deilvery person for my game. And then, when I got to the door, I saw a package on the floor. I picked it up and opened it......... And it turned out be something I ordered from other place. I have a mix feeling at that time coz I am happy to receive the package, but I am also disappointed that it is not the OFB.

I guess I may be crazy if I don't get it by Sat. But, I crossed my fingers that it won't happen. I do want it before the weekend where I could have time to play...... oh god.... please...... please let it come before the weekend..... let's pray for it......

Anyway, during the waiting time, I created a house yesterday and trying to reassibly the house that I am living now. It is almost done expect I have problem on creating the basement (may skip the basement).

1 comment:

Tenant at Apt. 2310 said...

Already got the OFB, it was great. Can't take my eyes of it yet. >__<