Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Misc. for July

Regarding writing the blog, I still think it is easier for me to write in English. Even though I don't to accept this, my chinese is getting worst. My daily life don't really require using any chinese.... speaking is still okay since my roommate already came from Hong Kong. But, at work or other places, English is the first language that I would use. Hope I will get back my chinese writing skill by the time I go back to HK.

Last weekend was my grandpa's birthday. The whole family gone to have lunch together. They were planned to have dinner. However, my grandpa got sick and couldn't make it. At first, I needed to work on Sat. Since they changed the plan, I was able to go to the p-town to join them. We took some pictures, but I realized that since I am the one who bring camera for the family gathering, I wasn't in most of the pictures. Even I asked my relatives to help me to take picture, I guess they are not uses to my camera and the pictures always (like 8 out of 10) came out not focus. I can't even print those pictures...... so sad.... :(

By the way, it seems like my aunt changed her mind that she might be able to go to HK with me. So, I guess I may wait for her and go to HK either the end of Sept. or the early Oct.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better English than mine.
咁他們的攝影技術很差勁,又手震…
How long will you stay in HK?
Looking forward to see you la.
Donna

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure your Chinese writing will come back to you. That's great that your aunt wants to go back to HK with you. She probably hasn't been back for a very long time.