Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Back to Hong Kong

I am currently in Hong Kong right now. The first week was quite busy. I went to the Hong Kong Disneyland for the second day after I arrived in Hong Kong. My Dad got a special promotion for HK Disneyland, otherwise, I think I won't visit it. It is way too small. But the fireworks at night still pretty. I got a chance to take a picture with Snow White. However, it was too bad that I still missed a chance to take picture with Mickey Mouse. I missed it when I visited the Disneyland in LA.

I also went to the Peak last Tue. Didn't take the peak train coz it is more expensive than the bus. I also went to Stanley street on last Sunday which also the national day for China. Sooooooo many people on the street..... still soooo hot in Hong Kong.... Almost 30C in HK....

Still planning to go somewhere... may be the weather was too hot in Hong Kong.... it is easy to make me feel tired....

Probably gained some weights already.... keeping eating too much in HK....

I took some pictures but, I can't upload it right now since I just using the computer in the library. Thinking about to get internet at home, but there are lots of small details along with the internet service providers in here.... and they require to pay bill with credit card.... I don't quite want to do that since the credit card company will charge me extra for the diffrent of the currency....

2 comments:

BoringFish said...

I wish I could be there.. but I don't miss the heat. Maybe with some icy bubble wrap I could survive a trip to Stanley. You must be going crazy with the sushi, dim sum, noodles, hot pot and hk breakfast treats. Lucky lady!

BoringFish said...

I called you while you were in flight to HK. I think you cancelled your phone, because it didn't even go to VM!