Friday, February 02, 2007

A month had passed for Year 2007

Time flied..... a month had already passed in year 2007. Everything seems haven't been changed much. I guess I got to work harder on the changes. Read couple books these days. Mainly regarding financial and how to achieve it. Most authors suggested to study in investment. However, it could be a lot of time. Hope I could have that much time. Especially, I live someone who don't want me to use electricity at night. My working time is limited to daytime now. Harder to achieve what I want to do. But, I guess I have no choice and just try harder. I am trying to working on my daily schedule. So, now I try to sleep before 11pm and try to wake up at arount 7am each day. It is not too hard to go to bed before 11pm due to the no light rule set by someone. But, getting up early may be a little bit harder coz I tend to like to stay in bed for some time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.